Thursday, May 13, 2010

Huh? What's going on.

So I haven't been here for a while. I have a good excuse, honest!

I have been flat out. Work. Monster. Uni. Running.
The monster is going great. She is pretty much walking now. Still isn't a massive fan of it, but at least she is doing it. Definitely has a "why walk when I can be carried" attitude.

I have taken on two subjects at Uni this semester. It's proving to be a pain in the arse. I can't start it until about 9pm so most nights I don't bother. Then blow entire weekends trying to catch up. Not sure why I am bothering as there is no guarantee I will get anything out of it.

Running is going well. Started once I had polished of the last of the Moet at Christmas and is now starting to get serious. I have dropped some serious kilos and the pace is picking up, the gym at work is a handy training tool. I am planning on doing a half marathon in July to kick start my marathon prep for the Melbourne Marathon in October.

So I haven't been reading or commenting much elsewhere. Apologies, but I don't really even have time for twitter these days. I promise to catch up in about 2012.

Right, I'm off. Got a tax return and an assignment to do.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, tax return. Must do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to hear the update, hope it keeps going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read that all is well - life is too busy these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get to it Moko, mine is 98% done but the last 2% is taking me ages to get to.

    Thanks Barnes.

    It is indeed Lerm, great catching up with you in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the running. Things like that are sometimes hard to start but can be so addictive when you get into them!

    visions unto myself

    ReplyDelete